Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Feeling Colorful, Spring Inspired



Denim Shirt - Debs Department Store
Pants - Designed by me
Peep toe Shoes - Steve Madden


These are my favorite pants in the whole world I looked everywhere for a pair and couldn't find 


anything that I wanted so I finally went to the fabric store and bought some fabric and had it made myself, the result was a success. I always get complimented on these pants and people get even more interested when they find out I designed them. 

I wanted something very colorful but not too loud so I paired these pants with a solid denim top, but I kept the look playful with pink shoes.

See you in my next post,  xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig