Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

"Basic Glamour"









Anyone who has seen my closet knows that three colors dominate it; black, grey, and white.  I buy a lot of clothes in these three colors because I can mix and match anything and everything with these




basic colors.  So for this look I used one staple piece; my grey body con dress I bought in Forever 21 for only $6.50.

The first look is more dressy than they second, so I paired the dress with a denim jacket I purchased from Guess over 1 year ago (fashion never gets old), a bold neck piece from BCBG, a bright orange bag I thrifted from the Good Will store, and I finished the look with one of my favorite statement shoes in my closet by Collin Stuart.  The design is so funky but because of its neutral color I can wear it with anything!!!

The second look is a bit more casual even though both looks are very casual.  I swapped the denim Jacket for a rose colored shirt I picked up at Cotton On, a chunky gold chain that matched my watch, and brown cross body bad or a more earthy color to keep the look cool and I finished it off with my floral flats, my latest obsession is all things floral :)

Can't wait to share some more looks with you xoxox

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig