Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Casual Days at Work - Najeary Bennett




Homme Shorts - Zara
Blazer - House of Jade
Shirt - Banana Republic
Shoe - H&M

Hey Everyone My name is Najeary Im a Style Consultant, I'm from the lovely island of Jamaica and Im based in New York City. Super excited to be contributing  to Lauren's blog as the Male perspective its about time, so many blogs are geared towards women only, for my first post I went with something very simple and quick, Its been a crazy week for me these past couple weeks, I need more hours in  my days lol.



I went to  a quick viewing at Dover Street Market and Bergdorf Goodaman this weekend. It was a quick collection viewing and I did a little personal shopping (of course). Spring is in well at least it should be, but the weather has been very bipolar.  As I mentioned earlier  my look today is very simple shorts,  comfortable shoes and a gentleman never leaves his jacket especially when the weather is the way it is.

I'll see you guys next week, if you'd like to contact me email me at - Najearybennet@gmail.com
Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig