Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Sunflowers, orange lipsticks & DIY's





Necklace - Coochianna's
Belt - Primark
Top - Forever 21
Skirt  - DIY
Bag - Vintage
Watch - Coach
Sandals - Bridget Sandals

Ok so I filmed a video on how I did this makeup look for you guys so if you wanna watch it. Watch My Make up tutorial here to get this look.
 So it's summer and it's starting to get hotter and hotter as the days go by, so I can't even be bothered with too much clothes I swear.


The skirt again is from another one of my DIY projects I had some left over fabric and I decided to give it a go and it came out great, it's not perfect but it's ok and I'm definitely planning on making some more and filming it for you guys.

Thanks for the love and support guys xoxox
Lauren O Lauren

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig