Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Back to School Fashion


Hey to all returning back to school this semester Welcome back or something like that, The first day back at school is always nerve racking especially for me I haven't been to school in over two years. But I felt cute today so it made it easy and would you believe the majority of my outfit was under $2!! yup.





Outfit Details
White camisole - Forever 21 ($1.90)
Jump Suit - Rue 21 (a penny, SALE)
Sweater - Victoria Secret
Sneakers - Coach
Watch - Coach
Charm Bracelets - Pandora

Ok so listen to this Rue 21 was having a sale buy one item and get another item for just a PENNY!!!! YASSSSSS honey a penny and on top of that they were having a 40% sale so I got 40% off the first item plus my denim romper for a penny, can you say SWEET!!!!!

Forever 21 has those camisoles in every color for only $1.90 so I picked up like 4 and i'll be dragging my ass back to get a few more, they are perfect for everything. I really love this look for back to school because it's effortless and easy, and while we're still in shorts weather why not.  Tag me on twitter and Instagram with your Back To School Looks. 

Have a great week everyone, xoxoxo Lauren O Lauren 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love to see a video on your Pandora bracelet. Which charms do you have and what's the story behind each charm?

EarthAnd Grey said...

@francinederby definitely I'll do that.

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig