Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Friday, August 15, 2014

All White like my Name is "Diddy"


Top - H&M
Shorts - TJ Max
Belt - Primark, UK
Sandals - Gap
Purse - Aldo


Went shopping to get gifts for a baby birthday party that we have this weekend, and I don't know why I felt like wearing all white. I Love white and Black those two colors are my absolute must haves for
my closet. Do you see how very little effort went into this look, its structured enough for a lot of things and I could turn it into an evening outfit by adding heels and a metallic belt. They say white makes you look fat and maybe it does, but what's wrong with looking fat?

When you want to wear shots and still look ladylike opt for a longer pair, always.
Have an amazing weekend love bunnies.





No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig