Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Chilling in Blue


Body Chain - Instagram Jewelry Store @Accessories_Block
Earrings -  Instagram Jewelry Store @Accessories_Block
Top - Arden B
Pants - Thrifted
Bracelets - Aldo UK

Guys I have been having a serious case of "Lazy" I kid you not I lye in bed for hours feeling tired for no reason. But all of that is about to change because I'm cleaning up my act lol




Th





e outfit above which was featured in my last youtube video Watch Video Here, is my happy outfit. What I love about this look is how easy it is and we all have something similar in our closet you can tweak it so its more your style. I've been going for calm comfort these days, partly because I'm lazy but its a look I really enjoy.

Don't forget I'm having a giveaway on my Instagram page, it ends this Friday so don't miss out.

xoxox Lauren O Lauren

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig