Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Converting your Maxi Dresses to Maxi Skirts


Floral Headband - DIY
Top - Bikini Top from Target
Skirt - Converted Maxi Dress from Everything Mahogany Online store

We all have those amazing Maxi dresses in our closet that we tend to be obsessed with especially in 


the summer. Here's a tip I do it all the time I convert maxi dresses and rompers all the time, there is no cutting or sewing involved.  I simply just fold it inside and wear it, you can add a belt or cover the raw band with a long top if it looks awkward. 

Now you have two for the price of one, To order this Maxi dress or to see what it looked like before you can check my old blog post Here  or you can order it here Order Dress Now

have an amazing Weekend Loves, xoxox Lauren O Lauren








No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig