Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Cute Little Gangster


Im gonna admit Graphic sweat shirts have become my new obsession the weather has been up and down lately here. One day it's hot the next day there's thunder and lightening.  Im obsessed with this
clear back pack I found in Walmart and I finished my look with this custom made Lexx Perry Chain!!

 I went to my first Baseball game this past weekend and did some walking around down town. Even though there was a two hour rain delay I had a lot of fun, shout outs to this couple Mike and Laura for giving me a special edition Bobble Head to commemorate my first ever Baseball game. My favorite thing about Baseball is all the old music they play, I heard Frank Sinatra, the beach boys oh gosh I was in heaven.

Outfit Details
 Chain - Lexx Perry www.lexxperry.com
Sweatshirt - Forever 21
Bag - Walmart 
Distressed denim shorts - American Eagle Outfitters
Watch - Michael Kors
Lipstick - Phenomenal by "All Dolled Up Cosmetics" Order yours here 





1 comment:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig