Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

You're Never underdressed in a Little Black Dress.


Dress - Everything Mahogany Online store
Shoes - Aldo 
Necklace - Henri Bendel
Earrings - Tori Burch
Watch - Michael Kors

Hello my little love bunnies all over the world, look what came in the mail last weekend from Everything Mahogany online store!!! 

Ive been seeing these plunging neckline trends on everything and I thought, I have really small boobs but I like that and I wouldn't have to worry about them falling out so when this became available on one of my favorite online stores, I said I NEED THAT NOW!!!!!







I actually wore this out to dinner the other day with Baba ( the name I affectionately call guys I'm dating lol) and I felt so lady like, and classy and proper all at the same time. It's definitely one of those dresses that are zoo sexy and even though it's not showing a lot of skin ( it is below my knee) it's showing just enough and it shows everything a woman wants to show and still be a lady.
This dress won't be available for very long its one of the biggest orders right now, they have it in other colors, so I say go get it now!!!


No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig