Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A little dinner & walking with friends


How I love little Towns, it's September I used to hate September but now I find myself looking forward to each new month as if it were a new opportunity because they are really.  I had dinner recently with some people that are very dear to me and then we did a little bit of walking around in the cutest town ever.  They had some of the cutest named stores and everyone just looked so happy.
I tried to take some pictures so you guys could enjoy both the Town and my outfit.

I got this romper in Forever 21, I swear sometimes they have the cutest things ever, when I need something quick or something easy I just run to them lol. Summer is coming to an end and I will be preparing for Fall/Winter so I thought I better wear this romper quick before it gets too cold.

Outfit Details:
Floral Romper - Forever 21
Metallic Belt - Ebay
Purse - Steve Madden
Bracelets - Aldo 
Shoes - Local Boutique 







Phone Case from Claires, and My new Obsession Lippies by Shanna in the color Phenomenal 

Sunset

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig