Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Favorite Looks from Fashion Rocks


Ok this is one of my favorite events of all time the fusion of fashion and music is something I can really appreciate.  Fashion Rocks is a television special /live show celebrating the powerful fusion of fashion and music. The show was hosted by Ryan Seacrest at the Barclays center last night, there were live performances by some of musics powerful trendsetters. 
I picked out a few of my favorite looks from the red carpet to share with you guys.


I loved this dress and the color of her skin along with the tones in her hair, the whole look is beautiful

Jay, Jay, Jay, Love everything he wears but what makes him look 100 all the time is his smile. He could wear a garbage bag his smile brings the heat.

Jlo is perfection to me when you can age this gracefully, surgery or not hit me up.

Joan Small's really wore this dress, I don't really like this dress but I loved it on her.


Natasha Bedingfield I like it.

I don't usually like it when Nicki goes normal, but she got it right tonight. Her outfit was properly proportioned


I liked the silhouette of this outfit on Roxci not sure if i love the color contrast of the outfit with her hair. Wish her hair was all black. But I like it.

How a man should look in a suit, I love it 

Mila J I loved this outfit it was perfect for a Fashion event, Love the sleep hair and the shoes. Flawless.


No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig