Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Styling in these Joggers


As the weather drops and Summer waves us good bye, I've been warming up my wardrobe a little bit. I'm wearing men's joggers because I prefer how they look on me as oppose to women's one, I like my joggers to be a bit lose and the female ones I can never quite find the fit I want.
I paired them with some heels to soften the look up a bit and make it more girly, because I am a Girly Girly, I'm not tomboyish at all. The look is really relaxed and it looks effortless, but honey so much effort went into getting this look to look the way I want it to look, lol

With that being said it is a pretty easy look to achieve,  once you balance the pieces out right you should be fine.

Outfit Details
Denim Jacket - Guess
White tank - Forever 21
Joggers - Rue 21 (mens)
Shoes - Debs
Necklace - Aldo
Hand bag - Steve Madden
Watch - Coach





No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig