Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Island Gyal Thing


Nothing Says Island Gyal Like a red mesh Maxi Dress and big curly hair







Outfit Details 
Red Mesh Maxi  (Currently unavailable but check out their other amazing pieces) - http://www.shopyc.bigcartel.com/products

Tank Top - H&M
Leggings - BCBG Mason Pant
Jacket - Forever 21
Shoes - Sheik Shoes 
Rings - BCBG
Necklaces - (Had them for so long lol)

Its been getting cold where I am lately but I decided to do one last summer look before I said good bye to summer forever, I'm from Jamaica Im used to having my sunshine all year round. This mesh maxi I purchased from Style Savvy in Jamaica over a year ago from the Jamaican Designer James is absolutely my most favorite thing in the world. Im always trying to wear it lol.  We got a little sunshine today so I thought hey Im wearing my mesh maxi, when you're wearing a bold piece its always good to pair with a solid color and not make it too distracting. I paired it with all black and I find that it really worked and to add some texture I went with big chunky gold jewelry.

This is a nice vacation look I think anyone can try it you can even switch out my long maxi for a mesh tank and it would still be fabulous. If you try this look be sure to tag me on Instagram of Twitter, if you're not on social media send it to me so I can feature you on my Fan Tuesday, email show@laurenolauren.com

Have an amazing weekend, xoxox Lauren O Lauren.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12169779/?claim=27xj7vqebwu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig