Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Look Effortless in a Sweater Dress


Why have I never worn a sweater dress before, where have they been all my life  need at least 10 more of these in my closet they are pure genius. I love the print on this dress because it reminds me of the 90's and the 90's was a good time,  any dress with floral or rosy print would usually be more of a Spring look however the grey and black color scheme makes this ideal for winter fashion mixes. Plus I don't follow rules I make my own I might wear this again a summer night to roam the city with my friends who knows how I'll feel in a few months lol.


I paired this with some black leggings for extra warmth and boots, its definitely a look any size girl can wear and you can add and remove a few things to make the look your own.

Outfit Details 
Sweater Dress - BCBG Sold out but Similar / similar
Tights - Walgreens
Boots - Jessica Simpson








No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig