Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, December 15, 2014

When It's Cold Outside



Tis the season for Christmas parties and celebration and just because it happens to be freezing outside does not mean I can't look fancy right. I love this look and I am obsessed with this Faux Fur jacket I bought a couple months ago I wanted to keep the look simple and allow the jacket to be the main
focus, threw on some dazzled up booties and #POW I was ready to slay the night. Don't let the weather bum you out and if you're in a warmer climate then you can always switch out the jacket for tons of statement necklaces and keep the mini dress and the shoes.

Have a great Monday everyone it's almost Christmas!!!!!!

xoxox Lauren O Lauren





No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig