Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Friday, January 30, 2015

Everything looks better in Black & White

 
Happy Friday everyone, the week has come and gone so quickly already we are in the last Friday of January for 2015. Am I the only one who realizes that the time is running out!! Ok maybe I'm a bit dramatic lol.


A lot of things happened this week including my computer acting up on me I haven't been able to post videos for this week to youtube, I have an appointment at my local Apple store for this weekend so hopefully the nightmare should be over soon.  

I wore this look earlier this week I just can't stress enough How Much I love Black and White everything.  A white blazer is absolutely a must have in your closet, along with a black blazer you will never regret investing in one that will stand the test of time. I purchased this one three years ago in London at Top Shop and I absolutely love it, and you guys already know this is my favorite hat lol.

Outfit Details 
Hat - Similar / similar 
Blazer - Top Shop / Similar / similar
Crop Top - American Eagle Outfitters / Similar
High Waisted Jeans - Here 
Sandals - Similar here
Necklace - (actually a chain belt I turned into a necklace)






No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig