Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lazy Days at Home Breakfast and DIY projects


You know this days when you just stay home all day and lounge around fiddling with everything in your house? That's me whenever I'm home and usually procrastinating because I have a ton of stuff that are priority and I'm not trying to do them. I woke up and reorganized my Vanity Desk, played with my hair in the bathroom for hours, with no main goal in mind.




 I just purchased this new book that's actually quite a good read so far, It was recommended to me by my friend Amy, and from the title I knew I had to get this. It's a New York Times Best Seller, Its called "Essentialism" The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown, it's basically speaking about how people now a days feel like they should be doing everything and participating in everything, when really that's not the way it was intended to be. Its a really good read Im not through with it yet but I already love it!!

Best pancakes in the world really.



I also decided to do some DIY, I had a blonde wig in my weave draw I decided to dye it jet black, I haven't worn very black hair in a long time, and I had this wig that I didn't really care about so I decided to dye it black. My sister has a ton of pieces that she used to wear in the 90's and she gave me this Tommy Hilfiger turtle neck that I couldn't not have, I'm not sure how Im going to wear this yet but overtime I look at it, it makes me happy lol

Have a great week everyone, thanks for visiting my blog today.

xoxoxo Lauren O Lauren

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig