Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, January 26, 2015

Nude is Another Shade of Brown??


It's no secret I like to shop, wether I'm bargain hunting or investing in key pieces whenever I buy new clothes its like I get high. I keep chasing this high, the feeling I get going through my closet and seeing pieces of clothing in there that still has the tags on it, girlllllll let me tell you there is no feeling that comes close, keep your liquor and your drugs I just bought a new purse!!! LOL

My closet is made up of a lot of Black, Grey, and white I don't know why it's just easier for me to wear those colors and it works with my skin tone perfectly. When I was growing up my mom wore a lot of black and white and her go to color was denim, I always thought the whole thing was very classy. Another tone my chocolate tone seems to love is this nude trend that has come in, I like wearing it because once again it does wonders for my complexion. In the summer I like lying in the sun and darkening my complexion, I get the most amazing glow. In the winter or when I haven't been in the sun for a while I find that wearing Nudish like colors give me the same glow, yes Hunty.

Outfit Details 
Jacket - H&M (No longer available)
Tank Top - Forever 21
Skirt - BCBG
Shoes - Collin Stuart for Victoria Secret
Necklace - H&M










No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig