Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Change your Life, come with me on this Journey.



Good morning everyone, or whatever time it might be when you're reading this, I want to start by saying if you're currently in a hard place I know we've all been there.  You all know that Barnes & Noble is one of my favorite places in the world, anywhere with an abundance of books and different opinions sets my soul on fire.  I can live without many things but I cannot live without a good book.  I own over a 100 different Ibooks, several books on Nook and I can't even count just how many actual books I own and how many I have loaned out or given away, I love books!!  On several different occasions I went into Barnes and Noble and picked up Diane Von Furstenberg's new book and put it back down, I finally decided to buy it.



After I bought it I had it laying around the house for a while, then like some weird voice in my head demanded that I read it.  I got up from my computer and picked it up and as I was reading it I started crying, I couldn't believe that a book would move me the way it did.  I haven't even got to the second chapter yet I put it down I said I have to read this another day obviously I'm just too emotional today.

I wanted to start a new journey and I want to take you guys along with me, well those who want to come that is.  No this is not a fashion post, the truth is everyone has had rough patches in their lives, everyone has a past we're all here trying to figure shit out as we go along, none of us have all the answers.  We all need reminding so I decided to start a "Change your Life Series" on my Youtube Channel so whether you are living the high life and doing well or down and out it's just a reminder that we are in control of our lives.

I want to take this time also to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart once again, for reading my blogs for watching my videos, for entertaining my thoughts.  You have done more for me than you can even imagine.

Have an amazing Week & remember no matter where you are or how old you are its never too late to be who you want to be. *Smile*
A Snow Day




Can You believe I made those two pillows, Yup cut the fabric and stuffed the pillows!!!


No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig