Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Keep Calm it's FEBRUARY


 Good Morning everyone today makes the second day into a new month that is February!!! So many things to be thankful for and so many awesome things to celebrate this month also. February is the month of love as we brace ourselves for the Valentines Day Blues, my brother and sister both celebrate birthdays this month and its BLACK HISTORY MONTH!!!!!!


This month I definitely want to high light Black style blazers wether they are famous or not, this is the month to highlight all things black and beautiful, Yassss hunt. If talking about black offends you, you might want to stay away from my blog all month lol.

This look I went with this past weekend was inspired by the dropping temperatures outside, and the need to stay warm lol. I had no idea it was going to look so trendy, the necklace was a last minute idea and it worked.  I have gushed about these pants in my last Youtube Haul Watch Here. I got them from H&M after hunting them down for a whole week, they are so warm and so trendy at the same time. I decided to go with a plain white tank top and threw my faux fur jacket on, also from H&M to finish the look. Since I wasn't going to be outside for very long anyways, I opted for scrappy heels and braved the cold from the car to the building. Sometimes you just wanna be cute, lol.

Before I forget a special shoutout to John from www.TeenLinktt.com for my new animated logo, I am absolutely obsessed with it and can't stop looking at it. He can design you whatever you want email him tell him I sent you - linkedmediatt@gmail.com

I hope You guys Like the Pictures and have a great week & if you're feeling Fierce or know anyone who is, please feel free to send me their picture and I'll post them on my website. Scroll down for Outfit details.


xoxox Lauren O Lauren 







Outfit Details
Necklace - similar / similar here
Plain White tank - Similar
Sweat Pants - No longer available but This will do the trick
Faux Fur Jacket - similar
Shoes - similar



No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig