Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Big Hair and High Heels


I've been wearing my hair VERY BIG and I love it!! I get so many stares and too many people coming up to me saying I love your hair.  I wasn't sure if I liked it at first but after about three days I was all about it. I got these sexy shoes from AMI Clubwear and I never  thought I would be  able ro pull them off with a casual everyday look, but I did.
From the minute I tried them on I was obsessed, not only do they add the "VROOM, VROOM" to my entire outfit but they are surprisedly comfortable I walked around in them all day and the best part they are "CHEAP". Why pay more when you can get style and comfort at this price? I kept my outfit fairly simple as usual just some jeans and a loose tank top.   Some days all you need are some statement heels and some jeans, check out AMI Clubwear for way more options if these are too high for you, you're sure to find something else.
XOXO my little love bunnies!!!

OUTFIT DETAILS
Bomber Jacket - (Somewhere in London) - Similar
White top - Similar
Boyfriend jeans- Similar
Heels - AMI Clubwear
Layered Necklace - Similar










No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig