Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Friday, March 27, 2015

Black and White Statements


 Did I tell you guys how much I am obsessed with all things black and white, when in doubt I put these colors on and I feel alive.  I tried two different shoes on with this look I loved them both, my cross body/Clutch purse is my statement peace here, it has literally added that "Pop" effect to my outfit. Sometimes all you really need is a simple sweater top and a pair of leather pants, throw on some red lipstick and boom - FABULOUS!
                                                                   Outfit Details 
                                                        Sweater Top H&M - Similar
                                                        Leather Pants H&M- Here
                                                      Shoes Lola Shoetique - Similar
                                                   Black Sandals Steve Madden- Here
                                                                Purse - Here




Lola Shoetique Eva pumps in the color Sand 







No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig