Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Flannel and Leather.


Happy St. Patricks day to whom it may concern.  I've become a bit obsessed with flannel shirts and all things leather like.  I was never into leather I always found it hard to wear, but about a month ago I just woke up one morning and decided yes lets do leather.  Even though I'm a bit late jumping on this leather wagon, just expect to see me using it from time to time.


It was snowing the day I took these pictures which was right before I left for vacation actually this is the day of.  I hardly wear a jacket I can't be bothered half the time so I'm always running from the car into the building like a mad woman.  What I like about this look is anyone can pull it off regardless of their size and age, I try to keep it simple most of the time.  Im just wearing an oversized mens shirt that I picked up in Walmart for $15 and the pants are from BCBG, my boots were thrifted months ago  they are genuine leather and I only paid $20 for them brand new, can't beat that can you.

I don't believe that Fashion has to be expensive at all, you can still look fabulous without putting your bank account into negative.  Have a great week everyone.

xoxo Lauren O Lauren






Heavy Snow and Dear in my backyard. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That hair is giving me life without parole 😀

Love the outfit, love the oversize boyfriend shirt and leather is always a closet staple.

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig