Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hello Spring I wore my Clogs


2015 is going to be all about the 70's I'm told, Im not crazy about the 70's but there are a few things that I absolutely loved from that time. Who can deny they loved bell bottoms, one of my favorite trends were clogs yes I said Clogs.
So imagine my excitement when this beautiful pair arrived from Sandgrens, it was love at first sight! Sangrens is a company in Switzerland who has been making clogs since the beginning of time, and hand makes every single pair.  I built my entire outfit around them. I'm wearing the madrid low in the color nature they are 100% real leather and the quality is quality you can see. Today I went for a more playful vibe in honor of Spring even though the weather is still a bit bipolar.

So I just kept it simple with a pink pleated skirt, a denim top (never fails) and my Sandgrens Clogs, I thought these shoes would be uncomfortable at first, but after you put them on after about 3 hours for me, they sort took the shape of my foot. The leather will Patina over time, meaning the leather will get darker which is normal for most leather goods in lighter colors.  Have you ever worn Clogs? Give these pair a try I promise you'll love them as much as I do.





 








Outfit Details
Denim Shirt - Similar here
Pleated Pink Skirt - Available here
Hat box - Michaels 

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig