Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Scent Bird Perfume Subscription








Who doesn't love perfume I mean come on lets get real Im all about smelling good. I've been digging this subscription service i just got introduced to, it'a actually kinda cool and I'm excited that somebody thought about it, its brilliant. Scent Bird is a New York Based company that offers you a 30 supply of Designer perfume in the cutest bottle you'll ever seen. It's completely compact and perfect for carrying around in your purse all day. I've been using mine for exactly two weeks, I wanted to make sure I absolutely love it before I wrote a review about it. I bring it to the gym, work, school, everywhere.  To access the perfume you simply swivel it up like a lipstick and then spray and when it's  completely done pull out the cardrige and put your new one in. This month I've been  I tried  Juicy Couture  I might actually get it again next month. If you love perfume but don't want to commit to spending a lot of money getting a full size bottle and you enjoy different perfumes often, then this subscription from Scent Bird is perfect for you and its only $14.99 a month.

Have a Great Day one, Hope you smell wonderful (lol)

Click here to check out Scent Birds Website.

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig