Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Tweed Blazers











This tweed jacket is the jacket I never knew existed and now that I do I wonder how I ever lived without it.  It was a lot better than I expected, when I took it out of the packaging and felt the quality of it I was like Yessssss God this is gonna be in my closet for years.  What I love about it is that I can wear it in two ways.  I can wear it as an oversized blazer to kick an outfit to the next level or I can wear it this way like a shirt/blazer dress.  I much prefer it this way because I feel like it brings all the attention to the piece and my awesome legs lol.  I love the print of this jacket from Haute Rogue, I've only had it for a week and i've worn it three times.  You have to be careful with the zip though I snagged the fabric a bit because I wasn't careful and it got caught in the zip.  I'm wearing a size small but it does run big as it is an oversized blazer.  I just paired it with some chunky heels, shorts, and a cross body bag and I was off to a birthday party.

Outfit Details
Blazer - available here
Cross body bag - Thrifted
Watch - Michael Kors
Shoes - H&M (Last Summer)

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig