Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, May 11, 2015

E-shakti Dresses













Hello My love bunnies!!! Do you know what time of year it IS!!!!! Yes Summer is waiting for us at the door but thats not the only thing it's Officially Wedding Season.  If you're like me everyone you know is getting married.  I received two wedding invitations in the mail and just last month my sister in law's boyfriend surprised her and proposed at the Family Easter Egg hunt.  I will be doing an official wedding look book so look out for that.  Today I'm featuring this beautiful custom made dress from E-Shakti, they do a lot of vintage dresses, think old hollywood with a modern twist.  The first thing I thought when I opened the package was how beautiful this dress is.  It has beautiful hand sewn beaded detail and the day I wore this I was blown away by how many people told me they loved my dress.  It's not something I would have gone looking for but once I put it on I fell in love, the shipping was fast and the costumer service was great I would definitely wear this a to wedding.  AND!!!! I have some awesome news all my subscribers get a discount of 10% off all their orders, this is not a one time only coupon use it as many times as you want between May 9th to June 9th 2015, the code is  - LAURENOLAUREN.  The beautiful thing about Eshakti is they customize all their dresses to fit your personal style and they cater to all sizes.



Xoxoxox Lauren

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig