Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Necklaces are the new "It Pieces"

Black & Gold Epoxy Stone Necklace from Stefana Style





Swarovski crystals by Henri Bendel  (4 years old) 


The Fraya statement piece gets so much attention its from Boohoo.com




Forever 21 



Custom made by lexx Perry




 I'll admit I was never big on necklaces or statement jewelry for that matter, I liked a nice watch and when I'm feeling fancy I'll wear some loop earnings. But something happened this year and I can't leave the house without a necklace on, I was playing around with my new #niftyFifty lens that Cannon released recently and thought I would show you a couple of my current and old favs.

The very first piece was sent to me from Stefana Style Jewelry its a very light weight small statement necklace that can add a very subtle pop to an outfit. The quality of this piece is very similar to most fashion jewelry that are available out there but feel free to check out her website and browse, there are a lot of feminine, delicate, unique pieces available that you won't find everywhere and she is such a lovely girl she has given me a discount code for you guys to use: TALKBEAUTY15
The second piece is from Henri Bendel and I purchased this four years ago and everybody loves it, I had never owned anything from Henri Bendel before this. The quality of this piece speaks for itself amazing quality and attention to detail, I don't know if this particular piece is still available but Im sure you can find other amazing pieces from this designer.
My third piece I found on Boohoo.com and Oh MY GAD when I saw it I knew it belonged in my closet, I never have this on for more than an hour without getting at least four compliments, men love it women love. The fourth piece I picked up in Forever 21, good old trusty Forever 21 it was only $5 and I have worn this probably a hundred times. I notice with fashion jewelry silver always lasts longer. My final piece was custom made for me by New York based designer Lexx Perry You can also find him on instgaram and check out more of his work and style.

Tell me about your favorite necklace in the comment section below -

Details on Pieces
Epoxy Stone Necklace - Here Use CODE - TALKBEAUTY15
Henri Bendel - Here
Freya Statement Necklace - Here 
Silver Bib Necklace - Here
Custom Lexx Perry piece - Contact him here


No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig