Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Tech Haul




My new lenses next to this old camera I found and my Bean Bean Case

#TBT Alaska 





Im not sure if I'm a "techy" person but I do like gadgets and  I enjoy technology. I have been #TeamIphone for the last four years, I've had other phones before but since going the iPhone team I honestly haven't thought of switching. I have an Iphone 5 and I wasn't too amped about switching it, I only switch my phone when they break, but for the past couple months my phone was acting up so I decided to upgrade and went to the Apple store to splurge on a new phone, I could have bought shoes. I've been using it for a few days now not sure if Im gonna keep it but I really, really like it lol.

I also grabbed some other stuff this month like Cannons new 50mm lenses which I think I spoke about in my last post, I haven't gotten the hang of its full capabilities yet but so far I do love it. If you have any tips I'm all ears.  But my absolute favorite thing off all is my Bean Bean Case!!!!! Like I have always seen people with these but never knew where they got em from,  you can personalize your phone case with any image you want. I got the wallet version so  I can keep my cards in it and what not, the picture I used is one of my favorite memories, a couple years ago when I went to Alaska. Check them out they have many different kinds and the service is fast and the costumer service is good BeanBean Case.

I also found an old camera and a brand new printer in a thrift shop, the camera was $8 and the printer was $5, lets just say I've been having a very good month so far. Did you buy anything new in technology this week? tell me about it. Don't forget to check out your local thrift shops for hidden treasures and Beanbeancase.com - click here for your personalized phone cases.

xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig