Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Back to School with Boohoo - (We Are USA)


Ok so I had my first week of college last week and I'm loving it so far, I wanted to share with you guys the looks I wore, So I made sure to keep a photo diary. By now everyone is aware that I am obsessed with Boohoo Online Boutique, ever since I discovered them over a year ago. I live on that website they have everything I need in one spot. I love jeans every woman looks good in jeans no matter what size you are, when I saw these Kelly Mid rise biker Jeans it was love at first site the fit is everything. They really are the perfect pair of white jeans, the fabric isn't very thick so the fit is almost like jeggings and it's perfect for summer and fall.  
Boohoo has launched their We are USA campaign and I am loving the collection, and they have sales almost every other week. For those of us going back to school, in college or watching our money  its definitely a lot of bang for your buck. I wore these jeans twice in one week my obsession is real. I wore them the first day of school with a basic white tee and jacket. Over the weekend my husband and I went away for the weekend and I wore them out on the town, I feel like such a "Bad Ass"  When I wear them. Whats your favorite type of jeans comment below, I wanna know.  (Outfit details can be found down below)
 










My second time wearing these jeans.





OUTFIT DETAILS
Kelly Mid Rise Biker Jeans - Available Here
Plain white Tee - H&M
Black Leather Jacket - H&M
Black back pack - Aldo
Black Flats - Aldo
Green Fringe crop top - H&M
Converse sneakers
Watch - Michael Kors

Come back tomorrow to see more of what I wore my first week back in college. xoxox Lauren 

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig