Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Friday, September 4, 2015

Labour Day Weekend Pool Flexing in Coco Rave Swim

It's Labour Day weekend, yes Summer is leaving us and we're about to welcome Fall. All week I've been featuring swimsuits from Coco Rave Swim, this a more traditional piece for me, I love the print and how it works with my skin tone can you say PERFECT.  Im wearing the Wild Thing triangle bikini available here and don't forget to use the code - "laurenolauren10" Have a fabulous weekend everyone, don't forget to check out the fireworks in your neighborhood. For all my international readers, I know its officially back to school this Monday, so lets enjoy the last weekend of summer. 









No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig